General terms and conditions of the company OPA ERWIN, Joachim Bohner
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Formation of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our online shop https://www.opaerwin.design.
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with it
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods and, if necessary, specification
2) Confirm by clicking the “Add to cart” button
3) Continue by clicking the “Checkout” button
4) Entering contact information and shipping address
5) Continue by clicking the button “Continue to shipping”
6) Choice of shipping option
7) Continue by clicking the button “Continue to payment”
8) Selection of the payment method and, if necessary, entry of the payment information
9) Continue by clicking on the “Check order” button
10) Re-examination or correction of the respective entered data; Reading and acknowledgment of the terms and conditions and cancellation policy.
11) Binding dispatch of the order and consent to the terms and conditions and cancellation policy by clicking the button “Pay now”
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer’s details are recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the “Back” button in the Internet browser he is using after checking his details Closing the internet browser cancel the ordering process. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated email (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our online shop: We will send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by email. You can view the terms and conditions at any time at https://opaerwin.design/agb/. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices indicated include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express), PayPal, Sofortüberweisung, Pay later with Klarna.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(4) If the delivery is made to a non-EU country, additional customs duties, taxes or fees may have to be paid by the customer, not to the provider, but to the customs or tax authorities responsible there. Customers are advised to check details with customs/tax authorities prior to ordering.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, delivery will take place within 48 working days (8 weeks) at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of mail-order sales.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following stipulations, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their self-employed professional activity:
– Right of withdrawal –
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or an e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
When returning pieces of furniture, we will contact you after receipt of the revocation in order to arrange a pick-up date for our furniture transport company.
– End of revocation –
§7 Cancellation form
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
I/we hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us for the purchase of the following goods:
Ordered on / received on
Name of consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s) (only if notification is on paper)
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
Status of the General Terms and Conditions: 03/31/2020
Free terms and conditions created by agb.de
Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
Die Europäische Kommission stellt eine Plattform zur Online-Streitbeilegung (OS) bereit, die du unter https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr findest. Zur Teilnahme an einem Streitbeilegungsverfahren vor einer Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle sind wir nicht verpflichtet und nicht bereit.